Wednesday 10 January 2018

Behind the Scenes- Shadow Out of Commission?

Surefire ways to be knocked out of a project include falling ill, or life in general getting in the way.  This time though, it's life getting in the way for a good reason.  

My wife and I are closing on a house today and we'll actually be moving over the weekend.  While I have access to the internet at work to conduct my TOC tasks, there's only so much time I can do that at work without causing an issue.  As a result of the move, there may be a slowdown in my content for the next few weeks, with me pre-loading a post for the 12th.  I apologize in advance for any disruption this will cause, and any delays that the TOC members experience.

I'll still be able to receive emails, speak with Drake and Hertford, and plot and plan the articles that I would normally handle.  It may just take some extra time to do these for a bit.

While I should still be receiving my emails and will try to answer them, I cannot promise as swift a response as usual.  If I am not responding and a more immediate solution is needed, please don't hesitate to email Drake at titan.owners.club@gmail.com.

7 comments:

  1. Congratz. I hope you arranged some "man/hobby" space in your new place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wife and I specifically dedicated a room to be our hobby room. We each will decorate a wall to our style, and our models and stuff will be in there. Our most prized models, Titans included of course, will be in display cabinets in the living room.

      Delete
  2. Yeah, great for you mate. No probs, enjoy your new house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see how you get everything set up there! You going to have display cabinets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We plan to. We've started pricing them online since finding some locally has proven to be a massive pain in the butt.

      Delete
  4. Congrats man! That's great! And it sounds like what you guys are doing re hobbies is exactly what my wife and I did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to see about showing off some pictures later on. The hobby room is almost completely wrapped up at this stage, though I haven't used it much due to the move and illness at the same time. I caught the flu not even 6 days after being moved in. :(

      Delete