Wednesday, 27 July 2016

Warlord Titan No370- TBD, Legio Mortis

Certificate Number: 370
Titan name: TBD
Pattern: Mars-Alpha Warlord Titan
Head Unit: Mars-Alpha
Primary Armament: Bellicose Volcano Cannon x 2, Apocalypse Missile Launchers
Princeps: TBD
Titan Legio: Mortis
Battle Maniple Composition:  Warhound 4650
Owner: A. Thompson
Location: Kent, UK
Comments:  I also have the Mars-Beta head, the Lucius-Alpha head, the Carapace Laser Blasters, the Sunfury Plasma Annihilation x 2 and Arioch Power Claw x 2 as options to choose from.

Photos: 


WORK IN PROGRESS PHOTOS


The pile of boxes that will become a mighty Warlord Titan.


Making sure to have plenty of options to go to war.

A Titan that will surely have versatility and lethality.  Keep it coming.  - TOC

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a mountain of resin heaven. Looking forward to this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I steal that description from now on? And with as many options as he's left himself, I agree, I'm looking forward to seeing how this Titan goes.

      Delete
  2. I really want to work on a Warlord now just to be able to see that mountain of boxes show up at my home. Excited to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look for the TOC resources tab for handy construction hints. And "Sunbury" Plasma spelling made me chuckle! Ha ha,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Admittedly Siph, Drake and I try not to change what is sent to us and we just roll with it. I think I'll change that one for this Titan just so we don't have to giggle each time. Good catch. Though the weapon will bury its foes.

      Delete