Friday, 29 July 2016

Mars Warhound No2764 - Sonet Malis, Legio Mortis

Titan Name: Sonet Malis (Sonet of Calamity)
Status: WIP
Pattern: Mars
Primary Armament: 1 Inferno cannon, 1 Turbo Laser 
Princeps: Cavos Forentii.
Titan Legio: Legio Mortis
Maniple Composition: Warlord Titan No58, Warhound Titan No2764. 

Owner: Drake Seta
Location: Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Comments: Hi all here is my Warhound Titan Sonet Malis

I have got Seething Hunter and Sonet Malis to the same stage now. I am following the same guide that I put together for my Warlord Titan Bone Garland (No58).

I am planning on going base free. Bit of a gamble I know so lets see how successful I am.


Status WIP:

2 comments:

  1. Nice start! Really looking good so far! I wondered if you would ever get back to Seething Hunter - good to see the progress on that engine as well! I have had no issues without a base for my hound so far, but now and then I think about making one just for the opportunity to do some extra work on it - a really nicely done base adds a lot to the model.

    ReplyDelete