Friday, 18 March 2016

Reaver Titan No11 - TBD, TBD

Certificate Number: 11
Titan Name: TBC
Pattern: Mars Pattern Reaver
Primary Armament: Gatling Blaster, Laser Blaster, Power Fist, Apoc Missile Launcher
Princeps: TBC
Titan Legio: TBC- potentially Legio Crucius/War Mongers 
Demi Legio: TBC.
Battle Maniple Composition: 8 Imperial Knights and a custom build warlord (counts as an imperator as its over 3 foot high!)
 

Owner: Lord Halfpenny
Location: Dorset, UK.
Comments: I'm hoping by posting on here will give me the inspiration to get the titan built! 

Photos:


Work in Progress:



The carapace in its glory.  Looking very sharp.



A lot of intricate parts will go into this build,






Titan Owners Club

2 comments:

  1. No 11! Still in box! Travesty!!!! Get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, second that, I've been telling him for years Drake! I bought both 10 and 11 together for me and Lord Halfpenny the moment they were released!

    ReplyDelete